There’s some seriously cool transform and animation effects available through the webkit engine that can really spice up the web experiences for users with the Safari and Chrome browser. Here’s a quick look at how the transform property can produce a flip effect, and how it can be used to create a super fancy one!
* Safari or Chrome browser required to experience the Webkit effect.
- Step 1: Create a maincontainer to position the cards
- Step 2: Create a card container to add more properties to the cards, when we hover over the container, the card should flip
- Step 3: Create a new div for the card itself
- Step 4: Create the front of the card, (in this case it is an image ‘UMBRELLA.png’)
- Step 5: Now we’re creating the back of the card, in this example I used a table but you can add whatever you want
- Step 6: At the end we’re creating a button