CodeIgniter Step By Step Tutorial: After understand about codeIgniter at this, now, we learn how to install CodeIgniter. We will install to our local computer. Before follow this instruction, please download CodeIgniter at http://www.codeigniter.com.
- Open your root web server.
- Put CodeIgniter downloaded from http://codeigniter.com/downloads/.
- Extract it, you will get a folder named “codeigniter_[version]”.
4. For simple, rename the folder to be “CodeIgniter” only.
5. Now, open config.php within CodeIgniter\system\application\config.
6. Change base site url at line 14:
7. Point your browser to http://localhost/CodeIgniter. You should get like this: