CodeIgniter is open souce PHP Framework.
What is CodeIgniter?
- Cool toolkit for building web.
- Simple and elegant framework to create web applications.
- Good documented PHP framework
- Cool performance
- Small footprint
- Almost zero configuration framework
- Framework with good and clear documentation
Where You can get it?
- You can download at http://codeigniter.com/
Whenever you need CodeIgniter?
- You need exceptional performance.
- You need broad compatibility with standard hosting accounts that run a variety of PHP versions and configurations.
- You do not want to be forced to learn a templating language (although a template parser is optionally available if you desire one)
- You eschew complexity, favoring simple solutions